Tuscarawas County Public Library System is pleased to offer its cardholders access to LinkedIn Learning's library of instructional videos. Normally, using this requires a paid subscription, but as a TCPL cardholder you can access this content from any computer with an internet connection simply by entering your library card number and 4-digit PIN.
Please note that you can only access course content through the TCPL login page, and not by directly visiting the LinkedIn Learning homepage.
Need a library card? Click Here
After creating an account (library card number and 4-digit pin), you can watch videos, create playlists, bookmark pages, and obtain Certificates of Completion (that can be uploaded to your LinkedIn profile). Many courses also feature exercise files, so that if you're watching a tutorial about Microsoft Excel you can follow the activity with downloadable, pre-populated Excel spreadsheet files.
What is LinkedIn Learning?
Now owned by LinkedIn, Lynda.com has been the leading provider of online learning content for 20 years. Lynda.com has more than 12,000 courses, ranging from computer programming to project management including instruction on various computer software, programming languages, and business topics. The video courses are taught by industry experts and are designed for any skill level.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, etc.)
- Adobe Create Suites (Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, etc.)
- Latest versions of popular operating systems such as Windows 10, iOS, Android, Linux
- Coding and markup languages such as C, Java, Python, Ruby, MySQL, HTML, CSS and PHP
- Business skills, communication, marketing and leadership
- Data analysis, cloud computing, server management
- Creative arts including photography, video editing 3D animation, and more
Lynda.com also offers more than 50 different learning paths to help users stay ahead in their current job or change careers. Examples of learning paths include how to become a web developer, IT security specialist, project manager, or small business owner.