Chris Kendle from the OSU Extension Office will share cooking tips and recipes during classes at the Tuscarawas County Public Library System this fall.
“We frequently get requests for cooking programs featuring hands-on demonstrations,” said Sugarcreek Branch Supervisor Christine Pierpoint. “Chris does an exceptional job and is a favorite at our libraries.”
This fall, across the County Library System, Kendle will discuss five ingredient favorites and air fryer cooking at the following programs:
- Five Ingredient Favorites: Breakfast
- Wednesday, October 5th at 6:30 PM at the Main Library (121 Fair Ave. NW in New Phila)
- Five Ingredient Favorites: Lunch
- Wednesday, October 26th at 6:30 PM at the Main Library
- Air Fryer Cooking
- Tuesday, November 15th at 6:30 PM at the Sugarcreek Branch (120 South Broadway)
- Five Ingredient Favorites: Dinner
- Wednesday, November 16th at 6:30 PM at the Main Library.
Space is limited for these free programs, and registration is required. Reserve your seat online by visiting our event calendar or, if you prefer, by calling your local county library location: Bolivar 330-874-2720, Main Library 330-364-4474, Strasburg 330-878-5711, Sugarcreek 330-852-2813 or Tuscarawas 740-922-2748.