The Tuscarawas County Public Library System is looking forward to encouraging the community in following their New Year’s resolutions with a New Year, New You program series beginning this January. The programs are related to health and wellness, new hobbies, and organization.
For those looking to start a new hobby, consider attending our:
- Photography Basics Class- January 31st at 6:30 PM at the Bolivar Branch
- Decluttering 101 with Goodwill Industries- Feb 6th at 6:30 PM at the Main Library
- Yoga Classes- February 9th at 6:30 PM and March 2nd at 6:30 PM at the Main Library
Cleveland Clinic Union Hospital will be at the Main Library to perform health screenings in January and April. Cash and checks are accepted.
- Healthy You Heart Screening on January 11th from 9:00-11:00 AM for $9
- Community Health and Wellness Hemoglobin A1c Screening on April 12th from 9:00-11:00 AM for $5
In addition, on January 20th at 2:00 PM at the Sugarcreek Branch Lu Ann Beavers-Willis, a registered nurse and certified diabetes educator, will share tips on healthy eating while living with Type 2 Diabetes.
Space is limited and registration is required for the New Year, New You programs. Interested parties can register online or by calling the Main Library at 330-364-4474.