Meet Us Online
Attend Virtual Library Programs from the Safety and Comfort of Your Own Home With Zoom.
- Zoom is a popular free video-conferencing tool that is available as both a mobile app and website.
- Log on using a home computer or any smart device including cell phones and tablets.
- No video option? No problem. Certain programs offer a call-in feature that will allow you to hear the presenter speak.
How It Works:
- Register for the program using our online registration calendar.
- Once registered, you will receive an email the day the program is scheduled with a link to the Zoom program.
- Simply click the link in the 15 minutes before the program is set to start and you will be entered into the video chat! It’s that simple.
It’s important to register for each individual program to ensure you receive the correct link to each session. You may find it helpful to download Zoom to your device and create a free account to speed up the process before attending your first program.