The Tuscarawas County Public Library System will hold technology classes on Google Workspace and Google Photos at its Main Library in New Philadelphia this summer.
Dana Atwood, a Google for Education Certified Trainer, will lead the classes highlighting features available to you in these free tools. Choose to attend all classes or just those of interest to you.
- Learn how to use Chrome, Gmail, Calendar, Drive, and more in this beginner class.
- Saturday, June 25th from 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Learn additional features in Gmail, Calendar, as well as Forms, Drawing, Sites, and Keep in this advance class.
- Saturday, June 25th from 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
- Learn about Google Photos a free tool to securely store your photos in the cloud.
- Saturday, July 16th from 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
All of the county library’s technology offerings are designed to offer a stress-free, non-judgmental learning experience, no matter what your level of experience. This class will provide an opportunity to learn how to easily incorporate this free, cloud-based technology into both your personal and professional life.
Space is limited and registration is required. Interested parties can reserve a seat by visiting the library’s online event calendar or by calling 330-364-4474.